Monday, July 7, 2008

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS By SEAN KINGSTON - a song activity

The video on the youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFF5x327wfM&feature=related

The activity:

1. Complete the missing words:

Chorus
say / work / over / beautiful / me / dirt /

You're way too ______________ girl
that's why it'll never _________________
you'll have _____________ suicidal, suicidal
when you say it's ____________
damn all these beautiful girls
they only wanna do your ____________
they'll have you suicidal, suicidal
when they _______________ it's over

2. Complete the missing words:

together (2) / park / said / dark / love / young / clear / apart / care / heart / ourselves

see it started at the _____________
used to chill at the _____________
oh when you took my ______________
that's when we fell _______________
coz we both thought that ___________ lasts forever (lasts forever)
they say were too _____________
to get ______________ sprung
oh we didn't __________
We made it very _____________
and they also _____________
that we couldn't last _______________ (last _____________)

Refrain:
See it's very define, girl
One of a kind
But you mush up my mind
You walk to get declined
Oh Lord...
My baby is driving me crazy

Chorus

3. Join the two parts:

1. it was back in 99
2. oh when i went away
3. and i never thought
4. and then i came out
5. oh im with my girl
6. it came out to be

a. that she wasn't the girl for me (girl for me)
b. that we was gonna see each other
c. mami moved me down south
d. for doing my first crime
e. wathing movies all the time
f. who i thought was my world

Refrain

Chorus

4. Complete the missing words:

dating / please / know / feeling / clever / telling / eyes / believe / losing

now we're fussin' and now we're fightin'
____________ tell me why
I'm ___________________ slightin'
and i don't _____________________
how to make it better (make it better)
you're ___________other guys
you're _______________me lies
oh i can't _______________
what I'm seeing with my ______________________
I'm ____________________ my mind
and i don't think it's ___________ (think it's ___________ )


Exercises By Mercedes Martínez (from Tomiño in Pontevedra)
Taken from: http://www.isabelperez.com/songs/beautiful_girls.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment