Monday, November 23, 2009

SPEAKING - REVIEW - PRE-INTERMEDIATE

1- Complete the sentences according to the example. Write 1st (1st conditional) or 2nd (2nd conditional in the brackets:
Example: If Matheus study a lot, he’ll (= he will) pass the exam (1st); If Marco Antônio won the lottery, he’d (he would) buy a mansion (2nd)

a) If I saw a ghost, I ____________________________________ ( )
b) If my best friend told everybody my secrets, I ____________________________________ ( )
c) If Carol goes to bed late, she ____________________________________ ( )
d) If a dog attacked Letícia, _______________________________ ( )
e) I’ll be really happy if _______________________________ ( )
f) You’ll feel better if you _______________________________ ( )
g) If I forgot my best friend’s birthday, I ____________________________________ ( )
h) If Yasmin is hungry, _______________________________ ( )
i) If Júlia didn’t talk a lot in class _______________________________ ( )
j) If I were a boy / girl, I _______________________________ ( )

2- Listen to your partner’s problem and give advice. Use should:
Example: You’re not very fit. You should go to the gym.

a) You don’t understand your homework.
b) You think your best’s friend’s girlfriend is seeing someone else.
c) It’s your mum’s birthday.
d) Laranay is sick.
e) Rafael is speaking Portuguese in the English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment