Saturday, October 2, 2010

Come Listen to a Prophets Voice!

the church of jesus christ of latter-day saintsImage by paparutzi via Flickr

  • "There's more to life than picking up speed, focus on the things that really matter - Faith, Family, Associates and Self...
  • We would do well to slow down a little...
  • Reduce the rush, get to know yourself better, learn to see yourself as Heavenly Father sees you, a literal son/daughter of God,...
  • Live a life that leads to meaning, gladness and peace."

These are just a few of the uplifting words I have been
listening to today!

Many of you wonderful readers know that I'm a Mormon, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...and if you've been visiting my blog for very long you also know that I'm not some strange creature...well at least no stranger than the next mom...Okay, I admit any woman with 11 kids has got to be a bit strange...LOL!

Today and tomorrow we are having what is known as The Worldwide General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I always come away Full... strengthened and able to be better!

It 's a time to receive council and encouragement from a living Prophet, Thomas S Monson, the 12 Apostles, and other General Authorities of the Church.

If you are looking for a more meaningful life, or some direction and encouragement, or just plain curious about what the Mormon's are all about, I invite you to come and listen.

Conference times are (MDT - Mountain Daylight Time)
Saturday & Sunday, October 2-3, 2010

  • 10:00am - 12:00 noon
  • 2:00pm-4:00pm
You can watch them live HERE during the above Mountain Daylight Times listed, or go HERE or HERE or HERE to learn more.

It is not my intent to offend any of my readers...you are my friends and I want to share the most important thing in the world...
Thanks, Becky Jane


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment