Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My New Blog!

I have decided to combine both my blogs My Eleven Reasons and WheelchairDecor into this one blog.  


Click HERE to go to my new blog! 


It is my hope to furnish articles that will uplift and inspire.  
My general topics will be:
  • Family - which is a pretty large topic!
  • Gardening/Landscaping - give me fresh air and sunshine any day!
  • Physically/Mentally Limited and their Caregivers - 'Portrait of a Hero'
  • Humor - the best medicine!
I hope you'll come join in the fun! Don't forget to leave a commentbecome a follower (all my followers from the old blogs were not transfered), and if you like, you can sign up to receive emails when I post new articles.

I will no longer be post on this site!  Thanks to all my loyal readers...I hope you'll visit me on my new blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment