Thursday, August 6, 2009

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

My girlfriend, Lívia, and me, in the dinner she prepared to introduce me to her father


This cat looks like my Jarmara










A PRAYER FOR HEALING
by Marcelo Maciel de Almeida

Make me concern about my own steps
Help me not to forget about brotherhood
Be my only light and halo, be my only guide
Let it be me, let it be me
Brighten up the holy days of my mad existence
Save my immortal soul day by day
Please, always hear my SOS
Be my only shelter, embrace my mortal body
Heal Jarmara with your holly hands
Heal my soul with your endless love
Bless all those who pass close by me
Raise me up in your comfy arms
Lift up my mind in your holly glory
Lift me up close to you, heal my fears for birds that fligh so high
Birds made by men, carry me to the lands I’ve never seen
Raise my faith in you, just to love you more
Be the good tides that flow and break in the calm seashore
Bless my engagement with my girlfriend day by day
Bless every men on earth
Let my grandparents and parents be with me for so long
Make me accept facts from life
Bless humanity not to cause division
Bless all the religions for the good they have
Bless every man on earth
Bless the pupils I’ll teach to
Raise my faith in you, Hevealy Father
Thank you for every support you gave me, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment