Tuesday, March 8, 2011

33 Years!

CL and I are celebrating our 33 Wedding Anniversary today!
This is one of our engagement pictures!
Arriving at the Manti Temple.  
You might call this the BEFORE PICTURE!
And this is the AFTER PICTURE!  
We were sealed for time and all eternity.



For 33 years CL has been my Dearest and my Champion.  I've also learned a lot of being married to him.  Such as patience...(he is a slow goer and I'm a get it done now kind of girl).

I wanted my wedding dress to be simple yet beautiful ...so I designed and handmade it myself.  I designed it with a detachable train.  I used the train to sew our first born's Blessing outfit.  The veil cap was my mothers from her wedding.  I just replaced the netting.

When my parents passed away, I inherited the wedding veil.  It is a priceless possession.
CL and I figure that if our marriage can survive 11 kids, it can survive anything.  
He has taken the day off from work and we're goin' out on the town ALL DAY!

(CL looks like he's about 16 years old, but he's really 24 years old)
Thanks for letting me get a bit sentimental...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment