Friday, March 18, 2011

The man in my dreams!

I have such an awesome husband...he is kind and gentle and expresses his love for me on a continual basis...yesterday I woke up quite ill and CL took the day off work to take care of me...He made sure the house was quiet so I could sleep...whenever I called for him he came with a smile and a tender hug...he messaged my head when it was throbbing with a headache...he fixed me some chicken noodle soup...later on in the evening when I was feeling stronger, he fixed me dinner!
I am so grateful for CL...to be madly in love with the man I married is one of my greatest blessings!

I enjoy hops that encourage good comments...I participate in a blog hop with a great twist...join me at 'Have a Fantastic Friday' Hop, just post what good happened to you this week and add your link...easy and fun!

Fantastic Friday - Edition #11

No comments:

Post a Comment